Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Irresistible Revolution

My heart and mind are full to overflowing, but I'm afraid they might wear me out before I actualy do anything. I'm reading Irresistible Revolution by Shane Claiborn. The ideas are ones that I've already known and tried to live my life by, but somehow it's inspiring and hilarious to hear them from his perspective. At first I felt as though I should change everying about my life, but then I realized that I am living as a follower of Christ. He HAS led me to this place. And yet... I think it's finaly almost time for somthing new. Yesterday I ate lunch with Adria. She is such an inspiration to me. We looked at the trasforming Tucson site by Community Renewal. Tomorrow I'm going to their Pastor's breakfast to find out what's going on in the city.

No comments: